We sell residential/commercial solar systems and solar farms (large utility systems for cities).
Will I save money with solar?
The average customer that installs solar saves $50,000 over the life of their solar panels versus traditional utility expenses.
Why should I consider solar a worthwhile investment?
- Utility prices are being forced up by governmental regulations.
- By choosing solar, your electricity price can now be locked in.
- When comparing long-term investments, solar panels offer a better return than even your IRA.
- You are investing in your future rather than simply paying an electric bill (ie. Owning your home vs. renting your home)
- Statistically property values of homes with solar panels have increased and sell at higher prices than homes without solar panels.
If you are looking for a long-term and financially beneficial option to combat the rising energy prices, join the large number of commercial and residential property owners that are exploring solar panels as a solution.
Federal Income tax credits
- The government offers a 30% federal tax credit for residential solar panel equipped homes or business owners based on the amount invested in the solar equipment.
- In lieu of tax credits, business owners may be eligible for grant money.
How does solar work?
Solar panels collect the sun’s energy and converts it into electricity. This is electricity is in the form of DC (direct current). Homes, however, use AC (alternating current). An inverter is used to convert the DC to AC. Your home then uses this AC electricity. Your system is monitored based on the energy produced versus used. If you are using less than what your system is producing this results in credits back from your utility provider.
Where are my solar panels installed?
Solar panels are installed in a location that receives good sunlight with little to no obstructions such as roof top, ground mount, or nearby structure.
Are solar systems new?
No, in fact they were invented in 1954 and are installed in more than 1,000,000 homes.
Will there be a lot of maintenance on my solar system?
The panels are extremely durable and are practically maintenance-free.